FMHSCGC
Please log in for full use of this website.
FMHSCGC
Please log in for full use of this website.
FMHSCGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMHSCGC

This is our clubs page. Fruita Monument High School Computer Geeks Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
What is your favorite type of Pokemon
Water
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_lcap0%Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Earth
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_lcap17%Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Grass
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_lcap0%Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_lcap17%Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Pyschic
 17% [ 1 ]
Electric
 0% [ 0 ]
Ghost
 17% [ 1 ]
Normal
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighting
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_lcap33%Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6
The Day Of Fire
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:57 pm by Mr.Enderman
Friday in super CGC lots of you might have heard of Epic Cliffs getting rekt. Well this catastrophe has since been known as the day of fire. Dec 19th. A crafter under the name of TaintedCreeper destroyed Sweden Tower in Downtown Clifton and some of the surrounding houses. When we explored into other cities we discovered Darius had gotten rekt and my house in Darius is completely destroyed. My …

Comments: 6
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:18 pm by WaldoCat2015

The Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List

Epic Cliffs is a world always under construction. Here is some of what we're doing now in Epic Cliffs and what we're planning to put in the future.

Works In Progress

• Intercity Highways
  • Enderman City
  • Riverside Project
  • Subway systems
  • Towns of Darius and Deseret
  • Blitzcity
  • Other highways
  • Statues
  • Mount Ciffmore
  • Somerton
  • Darius
  • Clifton area expansion
  • The search for …

Comments: 28
Enderman City Project
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:57 pm by Mr.Enderman
This project has been started since the very first building came to be after the renaming of East Clifton to Enderman City. This project was steaming ahead until Mr.Enderman started working on other projects. This topic will help keep fellow crafters informed on the soon to be booming Enderman City. With the main Office of Mr.Enderman Inc. Which is now a mere trinket of the original company …

Comments: 4
New Inferior Race Villages
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 pm by WaldoCat2015
I started this thread so that anyone in Epic Cliffs can post any information and some pictures of new villages that are recently discovered. When you post, the information must have the following:

• Coordinates (X and Z)
  • Biome(s) in which it is located
  • Nearby biomes
  • Nearest cities/towns (if any)
  • Types of structures found in that village

Also, the AMIDST mapper (not a mod) can help you search for …

Comments: 2
Goal of Epic Cliffs Today
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:57 am by Mr.Enderman
Here is where the Mr.Enderman Inc. will put the daily goal in Epic Cliffs.

Comments: 1
New Era of Epic Cliffs
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am by Mr.Enderman
Epic cliffs is about to be open more than just in CGC. It will probably only be open in Lan in school. It will be a bit bugy as in most first try. As this is more expanded upon it will become more reliable and usefull. Please bear with us in this process. Remember that it will not be open until later on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to my speech and debate team schedule.

Intercity Highways
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:31 pm by Mr.Enderman
All of the Epic Cliffs players know of the mega Enderman Project known as the Intercity Highways. Well here is a forum. If there is a city you think needs more connection this is the place to put it. The intercity highway that is the biggest is Intercity 202. It runs east and west. It used to end at Sommervile Interchange to the east and it is now getting a bridge across the ocean. That's right …

Bugs in Server
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 pm by Mr.Enderman
Find any bugs in the server. Spread the word here.

ALERT: Someone leaked Epic Cliffs server address during CGC!
Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:11 pm by WaldoCat2015
Today was the very first day we accessed the Mr.Enderman Inc. Servers of Epic Cliffs at CGC. However, we have seen idiotic users named Y0RGE (with a zero) and Rock enter the server later on in CGC. (They used the spaces so that they cannot be affected by cheat commands.) These two users have been known for trolling, griefing, and killing other players on purpose. Fortunately, they were locked on …

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WaldoCat2015

WaldoCat2015

Male Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-22
Job/hobbies : Master Builder, Creator and Community Leader of Epic Cliffs, Follower of the Helix Fossil, KSP Newbie
Humor : ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates Empty
PostSubject: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:18 pm

The Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List

Epic Cliffs is a world always under construction. Here is some of what we're doing now in Epic Cliffs and what we're planning to put in the future.

Works In Progress

• Intercity Highways
  • Enderman City
  • Riverside Project
  • Subway systems
  • Towns of Darius and Deseret
  • Blitzcity
  • Other highways
  • Statues
  • Mount Ciffmore
  • Somerton
  • Darius
  • Clifton area expansion
  • The search for more villages

Proposed Additions

• Further expansions of other villages such as Dry Gallahad, Connerton, Nichlous, Cinnamon Mesa, Hovel, etc.
  • Creation of new, smaller villages

If there's anything I'm missing in this list, feel free to reply and I will add it soon.

Last edited by WaldoCat2015 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat
Birthday : 1997-02-02
Job/hobbies : Stringed Instrument Enthusiast, Master Minecrafter, Internet provider
Humor : Dry, Wet (LOL), Dirty

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:50 pm

We could put Mount Cliffmore, Statue Project, And work around the clifton area. Maybe spreading some more Villagers around but in smaller quantities than that of capitol district and downtown.
Back to top Go down
http://fmhscgc203.my-freeforum.com
PinkieIsMyWaifu

PinkieIsMyWaifu

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1999-06-02
Location : Wherever the ponies are at. So, most likely my bedroom *Seductive wink*
Job/hobbies : Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Minecraft, and Anime.
Humor : Brohoof! /)

PostSubject: Re: Project To-Do List    Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:31 am

Maybe we could make a map room of sorts. Possible in the warp/teleport room? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat
Job/hobbies : Stringed Instrument Enthusiast, Master Minecrafter, Internet provider

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Tj has a map somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:02 pm

OK so epic cliffs is getting more fun. We are now adding a new shopping center in Somerton. The city is desert around Darius that will get civilized. The main building so far is a wal mart. We will be adding a kfc and taco bell to this shopping center. It will function as a place to buy and sell goods. So things like iron ingots and others will be the currency. Currency will be disputed tomorrow in CGC.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:34 pm

So the wal mart is almost done. Just waiting for an interior. If you guys want to join in tomorrow we will be creating currency rates in epic cliffs for ingots. More stores are going to come. Each selling different things for different prices. Prices will also fluctuate due to the city and location. Enderman City and Clifton will have the highest price due to what real world calls supply and demand. It is also the area where the most crafters are at. So there will be a new banking system  and storage system. Called Crafter's Credit Union and Enderman Storage. Enderman Storage will be a small building in each town with enderchest's. It will help in the traveling and trading of goods. This will be a great developement in Epic Cliffs creating a more integrative experience in our world. Trading will be established by creating city specialties. Ex. Enderman City and Clifton will be the central hubs of all commerce in the world. New survival ideas like trading will be brought up in these cities and expanded on. Houses will be for sale and land. If we want to integrate this into Epic Cliffs then it will be if not its ok. This will help when we actually decide to put it into a full survival. It is just a thought to add some new stuff to Epic Cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:28 pm

so there is a new intercity highway. So Intercity 303 Aka Desert Highway runs from Deseret and has a planned route to Connerton through Somerton and Dry Gallahad. This is the long way to Connerton and it leaves Abandoned Well without a major connection. The only connection Abandoned Well has is Tiffin Highway and Deseret Highway AKA Highway 1. Well with the Abandoned Well 404 this city will be connected to the Intercity highway system. Starting just north of the south end of Intercity 303 it will bring this city into the main highway system. Intercity 404 is a straight route to Connerton through Abandoned Well. This highway will help in the expansion of the Connerton and Abandoned Well. It will then cross with Intercity 303 again ending its journey just outside of the city of Connerton. Further efforts in the future could make this highway stretch to villages that we may find that are further away in unexplored territory beyond Connerton.
Back to top Go down
WaldoCat2015

WaldoCat2015

Male Leo Rat
Job/hobbies : Master Builder, Creator and Community Leader of Epic Cliffs, Follower of the Helix Fossil, KSP Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:39 pm

There is already a highway between Connerton and Abandoned Well, Enderman. There's no need for Intercity 404 at the moment
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:49 pm

TJ it's just to have a more connected highway system. The Intercity Highways don't replace any highway. It is just to have a cool Highway system that is fully signed and that is connected to a lot of cities.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:39 am

On Monday Epic Cliffs will become a server ran through Mr.Enderman Inc. Or greatest pleasure is it will be open more through our newest update. It will even be open outside of school on some days. Schedule times with Mr.Enderman himself and it will most likely be open. So it will have a password. It will be something random. So keep your user name that you use at school so I know its a member. You will have to use the launcher that we use at school because it will be a cracked server. So use the Team Extreme launcher 1.7.2.. OK so anticipate some more Epic Cliffs in your future. It won't be open until later on Mondays and Thursdays. And some Saturdays. Mr.Enderman has speech and debate those days. Mr.Enderman will keep you posted
 For a fact I know it will be hosted late or not hosted at all for this Friday and Saturday because of speech and debate. So pm Mr.Enderman and he will give you information on Monday. My the blocks be with you.

Last edited by Mr.Enderman on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Found a village that is far from Clifton. I am trying to connect it now to an existing highway. If I can. Just out side of Somerton and Abandoned Well (not that far from Clifton) there is a 0,0 pole. Well lets just say this village is at -1728, -224. The closest village I could find is at -928, 80. The further one from Clifton has an ocean and a sand temple not far from its position. After seeing this distance from Clifton, I don't think people know what a thousand blocks look like not to mention 10 times or more of that size. I even thought Epic Cliffs was further than that. Holy cow it is a long way.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 pm

never mind i wrote the wrong Coords for the second village. I lost that village.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Found another village. I went straight due north from the witch hut outside of blitzcity and i found one that is actually fairly close to the other village I found. I will probably connect these cities then connect them by puting a path all the way to the lake with the witches hut and work it from there. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:36 am

Finaly. Ok the torches are put down from on village to the other. It is a really cool trip that will have a cool bridge on it. The bridge is going to be 90 blocks long over an ocean. I was to lazy to make this highway run around the coast. At the north end of the bridge it goes straight into an Extreme Hills biome. It continues on the top of the hills until about 30 blocks past the bridge. Then it goes goes over a river straight into a long tunnel to keep from the repetative up and down motion. At the end of the tunnel is the northern city. so there is going to be an instant two city upgrade at least to Epic Cliffs when we connect it to another highway that goes to the heart of Epic Cliff (most of our highways like Route 1 East Street Deseret-Abandoned Well- Connerton. Route 2 Riverside-Enderman City- Clifton- Optimus Heights- Darius- Dry Gallahad- Connerton. Not sure which one of those two goes to Cinnamon Mesa.) It will most likley connect to Tiffin Highway because it is the one that crosses one of the lakes close to the witch hut. We will name the cities I found on Monday. First Time we will ever use the Capitol Building. There will basically be a naming ceremony there. So think of names for the cities.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 am

Ok so I am now going to be naming The Intercity Highways with meaningful names to us. Intercity 101 will also have the name of Jack Schlatter Memorial Highway after Mr.Schlatter. Intercity 202 will be named after my Girlfriend Kristen (She doesn't go to school in Grand Junction. She lives in Yakima Washington.) Intercity 303 will be SpartanWarrior Highway. Intercity 404 will be the Waldo Highway. That is all the Intercity highways we have right now. More to come.
Back to top Go down
WaldoCat2015

WaldoCat2015

Male Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Mr.Enderman wrote:
On Monday Epic Cliffs will become a server ran through Mr.Enderman Inc. Or greatest pleasure is it will be open more through our newest update. It will even be open outside of school on some days. Schedule times with Mr.Enderman himself and it will most likely be open. So it will have a password. It will be something random. So keep your user name that you use at school so I know its a member.

Enderman, you forgot to mention that Crafters must use the TeamExtreme cracked version of Minecraft 1.7.2 to 1.7.5 in order to join Epic Cliffs online. Registered Minecraft users cannot access cracked servers, which you are hosting
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Good point Waldo.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 pm

So if I get the ok from Thomas (@Fusi0n) the two villages i am working on being connected will have their route planned and it will be tiffin Highway connecting the two cities through blitz city. the planning of the route is through torches. So I will need builders helping me in my building of the highway. Just the original 3 block wide stone brick highway. No intercity highway needed here yet.

Last edited by WaldoCat2015 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tagged Fusi0n)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:00 am

Epic Cliffs will be in the first video on our youtube site. The video will be coming out tomorrow. So anticipate for the worst video of all time from Mr.Enderman himself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 am

Sorry the video didn't happen folks. I didn't have the time to record. I did get camtasia though. So now I can record. I cracked camtasia so if we talk about it in cgc i will hand it out to get recordings done for our games in cgc and even do let's plays.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm

So I have an Idea. So we can make an Epic Cliff Census. Done by MEI, this new project will be seeing just how big Epic Cliffs. We will drop the "measurer" on one side of a highway and let him go down that specific path. Take the amount of blocks walked and we can find out how long the highways are. Add this to the amount of people we can get density. We just need to get a candidate to get the amount of villagers. So basically just the Clifton area and the cities that began from villages. Connerton, Abandoned Well, Dry Gallahad, Clifton esc. Then we get amount of buildings and put it into a chart. With this we can fully understand what epic cliffs has in it. Everytime a new villager is added by a crafter they must tell Mr.Enderman so that this information is kept up to date. This will help also see places that need worked on to spread population to reduce lag. So message me for more information.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Ok so Intercity 404 is now fully planned. It will go to abandoned well and loop around connerton then go straight to red sands. Then it loops around a hill and connects with its self at the already established end to make it a full loop. Intercity will complete the loop around connerton to make it have some place to start outside of the wall and the intercity connerton loop.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 am

upon closer inspection on my giant map of Epic Cliffs the world bridge doesn't actually cross the Ocean. It instead crosses CGC bay. It still is an impressive feat for a bridge to cross a body of water of this size. So the only bridges that actually cross the oceans are the 2 on Intercity 202. Now that I know this information I am planning 6 more. 2 more on Intercity 202, 2 on Intercity 505, and 2 on a future intercity highway. I'll keep you guys posted. These bridges will be huge and on a template. So if you want to help Pm me and then I will try to get to them assap. Also suggest famous bridges around the US to build. I want to build the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Golden Gate, And some others.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 am

Ok so the Brooklyn Bridge has been planned. But it is on an Intercity that wasn't planned to have a bridge. Intercity 101 now will have the Brooklyn Bridge. All the other numbers stand. This adds one more Extraordinary real world bridge to Epic Cliffs. Thanks to MEI for privately funding this bridge.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Enderman

Mr.Enderman

Male Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 4:22 am

So the Somerton Interchange is probably the most confusing Interchange in all of Epic Cliffs. Its in Somerton on the following Intercity Highways: Intercity 202, Intercity 303, Intercity 404 East and West, Intercity 404 North and South, and Highway 1 (East Ave). Not all in one stack but all joined. This Interchange is confusing I know but it looks cool. MEI might not make the fastest way around but they make it cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates   Epic Cliffs Project To-Do List & Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMHSCGC :: Epic Cliffs-
Jump to: